Thursday, February 23, 2012

Easiest Salmon... EVER!

I found this recipe, oh 100 years or so ago, and I have used it often.  I would definitely say it's my go-to salmon recipe.  Partly because it's so well-liked and partly because it's so damn easy!

I will say, if you're not a salmon lover, this recipe probably won't change your mind.  It's very simple and only enhances the salmon flavor.  Not that I'd discourage anybody against trying new foods (or methods) but that's been my experience.  Just sayin'.

Super Easy Salmon
Equal parts Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO), soy sauce, and fresh lime juice (approximately 1/4 cup each for four fillets)
4 salmon fillets

Place all ingredients in a large plastic bag.  Toss to coat and refrigerate for at least half an hour.

Preheat oven to 450.  Place fillets on a baking sheet and bake for 8-12 minutes depending on thickness.

That's it.  Yeah, really.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment